Our Independence Day is quickly approaching and there are lots of reasons to call us to arrange the most delicious July 4th ever!
This year, instead of grilling out in this extreme heat, why not let Talk of the Town and Great South BBQ make your Independence Day a day for you to declare your freedom from cooking and cleaning. Just pick up the phone and we will take care of the rest.
Imagine lounging in your favorite poolside chair enjoying a tall glass of iced tea and a plate full of ribs, mac & cheese, coleslaw, banana pudding and so much more!
Here are our Top 5 Reasons
to not grill out this July 4th!
- It’s just so easy! You call us. We take your order for our incredible Great South BBQ or Gourmet Party Platters and then we deliver them to you on July 3rd.
- It’s even easier! We give you all the instructions on how to heat and serve the delicious Talk of the Town cuisine you’ve received.
- It’s the easiest! You don’t have to clean up! We can provide you with ready-to-heat and ready-to-serve platters, paper or plastic plates, utensils, napkins, etc.
- Beverages! Iced Tea? Lemonade? Get a gallon or two with your Great South BBQ or Gourmet Party Platter order.
- Desserts! Brownies, cakes, pies, banana pudding, cookies! Need we say more?
We look forward to making your July 4th as easy and fun as possible this year. Deliveries and pickups can be made all day July 3rd and we will take care of giving you all the details to heat and serve your delicious Great South BBQ or Talk of the Town Gourmet Party Platters on the 4th.
Call today! Order by Friday, June 27th!
Talk of the Town is proud to be one of Atlanta’s Top 15 Caterers for the third year in a row according to the Atlanta Business Chronicle! We offer corporate and private special event catering, as well as wedding catering that has been awarded by — and top-rated on — Wedding Wire, The Knot and Yelp! Be sure to like us on Facebook and check out our brand new Great South BBQ web site!