Calling all business professionals! If you are a member of NACE or want to become one, now is a great time to get to know this amazing organization at a delicious and informative event on April 7th at Roswell Founders Hall!
NACE, the National Association for Catering & Events, is extremely active in Atlanta and North Georgia. By becoming a member or just attending great events, you get to get to mix, mingle and learn from some of the best professionals in the industry.
We love the networking and interaction we get by being part of NACE and we get to showcase some of our best corporate catering to our colleagues.
And, when Talk of the Town caters a NACE event, you know it will be amazing!
Our menu for this upcoming event at Roswell Founders Hall will include:
Butler Passed Hors D’oeuvres:
- Low Country Crab Salad in Puff Pastry
- Smoked Chicken Salad with Grapes on a Gingersnap
- English Pea Hummus in Parmesan Cup topped with Roasted Garlic Confit
- Baked Herb Goat Cheese stuff in Baby Spring Vegetables
- Seared Scallops with a Basil Corn Cream Sauce, Crispy bacon Lardoons and Frisee Salad
- Pacific Rim Grill – choose from Citrus and Tamari Charbroiled beef, shrimp or chicken, served with Sweet Ginger Sauce, Jasmine Rice and Carmelized Baby Bok Choy
- Morrocan Spiced Quail Kabobs served in Grilled Flat Bread with Couscous, Lightly Pickled Carrot and Cucumber Slaw with Horseradish Tzatzki Sauce