“Thank you and your team a million times over!”
We recently received a truly heartwarming thank you note from a happy Talk of the Town bride! She and her husband were thrilled with our catering and had the nicest things to say:
“You got RAVING reviews from our guests . . .”
” . . . we were 100% pleased and will recommend you to everyone we know.”
Of course, hearing these kind words is the best reward for working with wedding catering clients like Kate and Chuck Herndon!
The menu that their guests enjoyed so much included some truly delicious items like:
- Roasted Ratatouille and Goat Cheese Tartlet
- Grilled Thai Beef Satay with Chimichurri Sauce
- Blackened Salmon with Spicy Corn Coulis
- Mediterranean Chicken Breast
- Steamed Green Beans with Walnuts, Roasted Red Peppers and Lemon Dill Butter
- Rosemary Roasted New Potatoes with Caramelized Onions
Our own Georgina Matthews managed the catering services for the lovely couple for their wedding and said that they were “a joy to work with.”
Wishing the Herndons a lifetime of health, happiness and delicious wedding memories!
Talk of the Town is proud to be one of Atlanta’s Top 15 Caterers for the third year in a row according to the Atlanta Business Chronicle! We offer corporate and private special event catering, as well as wedding catering that has been awarded by — and top-rated on — Wedding Wire, The Knot and Yelp! Be sure to like us on Facebook and check out our brand new Great South BBQ web site!