We had a gorgeous day for a lovely event that showcased some of Atlanta’s finest event professionals and was not only delicious, but also informative! We all got a refresher on the rules of business etiquette and truly enjoyed it! Corporate catering reigned supreme at this happy gathering!
Not only did we enjoy getting to host so many of our esteemed careered event colleagues, but we were able to show off our stunning Roswell Founders Hall and Talk of the Town corporate cuisine and service.
Chef Andrew Brackner and the team dreamed up one delectable menu including:
Butler Passed Hors D’oeuvres:
- Low Country Crab Salad in Puff Pastry
- Smoked Chicken Salad with Grapes on a Gingersnap
- English Pea Hummus in Parmesan Cup topped with Roasted Garlic Confit
- Baked Herb Goat Cheese stuff in Baby Spring Vegetables
- Seared Scallops with a Basil Corn Cream Sauce, Crispy bacon Lardoons and Frisee Salad
- Pacific Rim Grill – choose from Citrus and Tamari Charbroiled beef, shrimp or chicken, served with Sweet Ginger Sauce, Jasmine Rice and Carmelized Baby Bok Choy
- Morrocan Spiced Quail Kabobs served in Grilled Flat Bread with Couscous, Lightly Pickled Carrot and Cucumber Slaw with Horseradish Tzatzki Sauce
Contact us for your corporate catering needs! We can’t wait to make your next event delicious and memorable.