Well, you know you can have the best of all three with Talk of the Town, right?
Chef Andrew and the Talk of the Town team are experts at pairing menu items from any of our amazing catering offerings to make your event not just delicious, but also original! So, whether you’re hosting a formal event or a casual one, our menus blend together to suit just your appetite!
Here is just an example of how we can combine the best wedding and special event catering from Talk of the Town with our Great South BBQ offerings to create something magical for your wedding, corporate event or private party:
- Artichoke, Roasted Red Pepper, Caper and Mozzarella Bruschetta
- Balsamic Grilled Asparagus Wrapped in Prosciutto
- Maryland Blue Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- Georgia Hush Puppies
- Chilled Spicy Watermelon Soup Shooter
- Talk of The Town’s Famous Shrimp and Grits
- Seared Sea Scallops
Great South BBQ Carving Stations:
- Lone Star Sliced Brisket
- Smokin’ Salmon with Cucumber Dill Sauce
- Sliced Tomatoes and Blue Cheese Dressing
- Southern Style Green Beans and Fried Tobacco Onions
- Key Lime Pie
- Bread Pudding with Bourbon Cream
- Dark Chocolate Mousse and Strawberries
And, because Talk of the Town’s own incredible service team is with you every step of the way, you can be certain that your next catered special event will be amazing and perfect!
Call us today to set your very own amazingly delicious and original menu!
Talk of the Town is proud to be one of Atlanta’s Top 15 Caterers for the third year in a row according to the Atlanta Business Chronicle! We offer corporate and private special event catering, as well as wedding catering that has been awarded by — and top-rated on — Wedding Wire, The Knot and Yelp! Be sure to like us on Facebook and check out our brand new Great South BBQ web site!