When Atlanta Magazine hosted it’s hot ticket event at the Atlanta History Center – A Celebration of GA Tourism 2017 – they turned to TOTT, their trusted catering partner to bring not just incredible food to the event, but our own brand of whimsy and film-themed creativity.
Our entire catering team – lead by Owner and Executive Chef Andrew Brackner, Chef de Cuisine Trey Gunning, and Corporate Catering Manger Susan Mullaney – took this opportunity as a chance to showcase how TOTT can bring the party to the next level and beyond!
We themed out our catering stations to fit the theme of “Georgia Film” and had a blast at our very own Green Screen – check out the amazing video footage!
Our delectable menu included Passed Hors d’Oeuvres from Our Great South BBQ Menu:
- Mini Great South BBQ Pork Sliders
- Candied Bacon Toped with Spiced Apples and Blue Cheese
- Mini Buttermilk Fried Chicken Medallions on Sweet Potato Biscuits with Red Pepper Jelly
- Tomato Bisque and Mini Grilled Cheese Shooters
- Smoked Chicken Salad with Grapes on a Gingersnap
- Pickled Quail Eggs
- Shrimp & Grits Served on a Grit Cake
A True Hollywood Green Screen Menu:
- Fried Green Tomato BLT Stuffed with Mac ’n Cheese
A Hair, Makeup & Costume Buffet:
- Mixed Greens tossed with Choice of Dressings and Southern Picnic Salads
It was a tremendously fun, entertaining and delicious night and Talk of the Town was thrilled to be part of the guest experience!